Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report
Waterloo Community Development Programs focuses on the use of its Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) and HOME Investment Partnerships Program (HOME) funding provided through the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development ("HUD"). The information contained in this Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report ("CAPER") provides assessment of the City's progress towards meeting the stated goals and objectives stated in the 2019-2023 Consolidated Plan and the One Year Action Plan goals and objectives for Program Year ("PY") 2020. The CAPER reports on the City's fiscal year July 1, 2020 through June 30, 2021 for the following federal formula grant programs:
- Community Development Block Grant ("CDBG")
- HOME Investment Partnership Program ("HOME")
About Housing and Urban Development Community Development Block Grant Program
Whereas, the primary goal of the Housing and Urban Development Community Development Block Grant Program is to: Assist in the development of a viable community by providing decent housing and a suitable living environment principally for persons of low- and moderate-income, and also to assist in providing expanded economic development opportunities. Maximum priority is to be given to activities benefiting low- and moderate-income persons, or aiding in the prevention or elimination of slums and blight, or to meet other Community Development needs having a particular urgency.
- City of Waterloo Annual Action Plan PY21 (FY22)
- CDBG Program National Objectives
- HOME Program Eligible Home-Funded Activities
- FY19-23 Five Year Consolidated Plan
- The amended Community Development 2019-2023 Five-Year Consolidated Plan and revised Citizen Participation Plan are available for review (revisions will be highlighted) by clicking here.
Follow Us On Facebook