This year, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development Office of Lead Hazard Control and Healthy Homes (OLHCHH)'s theme is "The Power of Partnerships".
This year's theme is The Power of Partnerships-highlighting how partnerships are instrumental in crating healthier and safer housing for all. "Developing partnerships is essential to the holistic approach that defines healthy homes programs." Those words from the Healthy Homes Program Guidance Manual procured in 2012, still very much resonates today.
The 2021 National Healthy Homes Month focuses on:
- Encouraging residents to learn about and do home assessments.
- Find the online Assessment tool here!
- Educating the public and stakeholders about the diverse resources available.
- Encouraging implementation of local and reginal activates through online methods, traditional media and social media. Use methods to target communities and families, especial those that are underserved. .
Healthy Homes and Lead Hazard Control Factsheets
- 8 Tips For Keeping A Healthy Home
- Click here for: Lead
- Click here for: Asthma
- Click here for: Allergy
- Click here for: Carbon Monoxide
- Click here for: Mold
- Click here for: Radon
- Click here for: Home Safety
- Rebuilding a Water-Damaged Home (pdf)
WCD is accepting requests for participation in the:
Healthy Homes – Lead Remediation Program
Providing healthier living environments for your tenants
Download the fact sheet here.