This year, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development Office of Lead Hazard Control and Healthy Homes (OLHCHH)'s theme is "Healthy Housing for All".
This theme highlights the importance of safe and healthy living in your home; no matter the address. Through stressing the importance of home maintenance, OLHCHH aims to highlight the connection between the internal environment and one’s own health.
The 2020 National Healthy Homes Month focuses on:
- Raising awareness of the importance of Home Maintenance and the impact on health.
- Educating the public about free local resources available.
- Encouraging implementation of online activities and events in targeted communities.
Healthy Homes and Lead Hazard Control Factsheets
- 8 Tips For Keeping A Healthy Home
- Click here for: Lead
- Click here for: Asthma
- Click here for: Allergy
- Click here for: Carbon Monoxide
- Click here for: Mold
- Click here for: Radon
- Click here for: Home Safety
- Rebuilding a Water-Damaged Home (pdf)
WCD is accepting requests for participation in the:
Healthy Homes – Lead Remediation Program
Providing healthier living environments for your tenants
Download the fact sheet here.