Here are some discussion suggestions and facilitation tips as you work through the book,
How to Be An Antiracists by Ibram X. Kendi:
- The Iowa State Library offers discussion questions for chapters at this link: https://instr.iastate.libguides.com/c.php?g=991417&p=7172687
- The Workbook for How to Be An Antiracist by Ibram X. Kendi also offers great discussion prompts and questions. (available for purchase at the University of Northern Iowa Bookstore)
- You may also generate your own list of questions as you read ahead and prepare for discussion.
- Rev. Cathy Young and Rev. Mary Robinson offer facilitation encouragement in this video. (Edited and uploaded by Joy Briscoe) Video Link Here
- Laura Hoy's & Rev. Mary Robinson's Facilitation tips
- Peggy McIntosh: White Privilege-Unpacking the Invisible Knapsack
- Race Awareness Goals and Objectives Process Questions for Facilitators
- View Past Cedar Valley Common Read Panel Discussions here.